Scan To Sharepoint
Scan, Index and Export Documents Directly into Microsoft Sharepoint
Microsoft Sharepoint has become a common choice for storing and archiving documents. Sharepoint enables collaboration and sharing of documents across intranets and the internet in a flexible, easy to use way. Well, for pre-existing files at least.
If you need to scan your paper documents into Sharepoint you need more than a Sharepoint server. You need a scanner and suitable batch scanning software that will provide the link between the paper and your Sharepoint Server.
i2 Scan makes the whole process fast and easy.
- Works with virtually any ISIS compliant scanner
- Supports an unlimited number of document types
- Supports various file formats including tif, pdf/a and text searchable pdf
- Unlimited number of indexing fields (for creating Sharepoint folders and columns)
- Supports document separator sheet detection to enable large quanities of documents to be scanned at once
- Can read indexing data directly off the documents using OCR and/or barcode technology
- Processing and QA can be completed manually or fully automatically where no user intervention is required
i2 Scan provides a fast and effective way of achieving the task of scanning and organising your documents and will sort them into their document libraries and folders while creating indexing information within Sharepoint columns. In this way your documents can be quickly retrieved and viewed as required.
To find out more about i2 Scan and how it integrates with Microsoft Sharepoint read more information here.