i2 Conversion Server
Files everywhere and in different formats? i2 Conversion Server can provide you the unifying answer!
i2 Conversion Server provides the automated conversion of a wide range of file formats into a unified filename and file format convention without requiring end user intervention.
Create jobs based on specific business rules and let i2 Conversion Server do the rest.
i2 Conversion Server offers the option to create Text Searchable PDF documents that enable fast and effective searching of your document archive based on file content.
Help offset per user software and support costs by offering one centralised point for file conversion.
- Supports multiple conversion jobs running at the same time
- Optional text searchable PDF output format
- Option to run as a Windows service in the background
- Watch folders and import images/documents as they are dropped into a folder (ideal for MFP's)
- Support for importing up to 50 different file formats
- Use existing filenames and directory structures or specify automated file naming rules
- Option to Delete blank pages from your documents as part of the conversion process
- Convert files in unlimited sub directory depths and recreate the directory structures as part of the file conversion process
- Output to a wide variety of file formats including TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, Text Searchable PDF and plain text
- Real-time feedback with page thumbnail views during conversion provides detailed job progress
- Job and session logging of file conversion history
- No per document license fees
- Simple to install, setup and use. You'll be running jobs within minutes of installation
- Ships with full OCR functionality included at no extra cost
Download an i2 Conversion Server brochure here